Robust RF cable for bipolar shearsThe BOWA MEDICAL cables for bipolar shears impress with their excellent safety features and extreme durability. This means that the connection cables are ideally suited for the high loads encountered in everyday clinical practice.
Safety features of the BOWA MEDICAL RF cables:
- clear identification and trip protection thanks to orange safety stripes
- safe identification and easy replacement thanks to indelible laser marking
- highly flexible and safe working thanks to the supple and twist-free cable with soft sheathing
- robust plug with kink protection and strain relief
- consistently secure plug-in behaviour thanks to stable spring contacts
- safe connection: orange colour marking shows whether the plug is completely inserted into the socket.
- easy handling thanks to finger recess pull-off aid
- cavity-free 2-component encapsulation with smooth surfaces for an optimal seal
Bipolar connection cable with ergonomically perfected plugThe ergonomic recessed grip of the plug ensures that every move is correct, even in stressful situations. The plug connections of the BOWA MEDICAL cables consist of two different plastic surfaces. The part that is gripped for plugging has a soft and non-slip feel. In contrast, the part that is quickly and frequently inserted into the socket is smooth and tough.
BOWA MEDICAL cables guarantee reliable contact with the instrumentWhen connected to the instrument, the BOWA MEDICAL cables are characterised by their durability and reliability:
- corrosion protection through silver-plated conductors and the use of components that have been tried and tested a million times
- glass-fibre-reinforced material for extreme durability (up to 300 reprocessing cycles)
- reliable contact connections through large-scale crimping technology
- ideal cleaning properties thanks to the round cable shape
Do you still have any questions regarding the product?
We will be happy to help you!