BOWA MEDICAL ERGO 315R – the reusable sealing instrumentWith BOWA MEDICAL's ERGO 315R, bipolar vessel sealing has reached a new height of sophistication. The ERGO 315R combines the advantages of a multi-function instrument for laparoscopy with the additional value of reusability. The laparoscopic instrument is intended for the vessel sealing of arterial and venous blood vessels as well as vascularised tissue in laparoscopic and open-surgery applications. The instrument can also be used to cut through tissue.
The advantages of bipolar vessel sealing over other methods, such as ligation, sutures or the use of clips, are the speed of preparation, the rapid and reliable sealing of vessels, the certainty that no foreign materials will be left in the patient and the low cost. This means a gentler and quicker surgical procedure for the patient.
Laparoscopic instrument for maximum efficiency and precision in RF surgeryThe wide range of possible uses makes it possible for the sealing instrument to be used in several surgical disciplines, such as general surgery, gynaecology, urology and thoracic surgery. The ERGO 315R is characterised by its maximum efficiency, precision and safety.
Carefully planned right down to the tip:
- intricate blade geometry: The slender, atraumatic geometry of the blades allows targeted gripping and manipulation of tissue for a variety of preparation techniques.
- Ceramic micro-toothing ensures an optimal hold on the tissue and prevents contact with the opposing branches.
- Tissue stop prevents overfilling of the jaw part on the joint side.
- Minimal heat dissipation due to insulated electrode surfaces.
- Low-reflection surface: Matted metal surface for reduced irritation in the operating-room field of vision.
- Disposable blade: The twice-ground stainless-steel blade ensures a particularly precise and reliable tissue separation.
The easy dismantling and high-quality materials allow reprocessing by the cost-effective standard process of steam sterilisation. Only the blade is delivered sterile and needs to be replaced after use.
Ergonomic grip with maximum comfortThe ERGO 315R is the laparoscopic instrument for bipolar sealing and cutting with maximum comfort. The ergonomic arrangement of the control elements is especially worthy of mention:
- Manual switch for easy manual activation directly on the instrument.
- Customised positioning possible: The manual activation switch can be positioned on the left or right side as desired.
- Multi-function lever: Central control for gripping, dissecting and preparing with integrated latching function.
- Cutting function to operate the stainless-steel blade for tissue separation.
- 360° rotation: Flexible positioning of the instrument jaw by unhindered rotation.
Maximum operating comfort: Instrument recognition and ligation modeAlong with the BOWA MEDICAL ARC generators with LIGATION software, the ERGO 315R forms an unbeatable combination when it comes to efficiency and range of applications. Thanks to modern RFID technology, BOWA MEDICAL electrosurgical devices recognise the ERGO 315R and select the appropriate LIGATION mode, which is self-regulating according to the tissue type.
Do you still have any questions regarding the product?
We will be happy to help you!