BOWA MEDICAL neutral electrodes for optimal contact with the patientDisposable neutral electrodes from BOWA MEDICAL ensure optimal contact between the electrosurgical unit and the patient. The modern hydrogel and an all-round electrode distribution offer a high level of patient safety. The combination of the new anatomically optimised design and the liquid-repellent exterior allows for ideal body adaptation and protection.
Single-use return plates with connector cableThe neutral electrodes come with useful constructive features, such as strain relief, safety edges and an optimised cable. The pre-connected cable has an extremely flat connection. This minimises the risk of pressure points at connection points on the patient's body.
Maximum patient safety thanks to the low-temperature solutionBOWA MEDICAL's neutral electrodes offer ideal thermal properties. With low heat dissipation during activation, the neutral electrodes offer maximum patient safety.
The thin hydrogel layer ensures faster heat dissipation and significantly lower heating compared to the current market standard. The products carry a CE mark as per the 93 / 42 COC guideline and are compliant with DIN EN ISO 10993 and IEC 60601-2-2.
Innovative, safe and economical – product details of the neutral electrodesAdvantages of the BOWA MEDICAL neutral electrodes:
- Innovative hydrogel: Extra thin hydrogel layer for low heat storage, optimal skin contact and absorption of moisture
- Body adaptation: Elastic foam cover for an ideal adaptation to the body shape
- Liquid-repellent: Additional protection through liquid-repellent exterior
- Safeguarding: Bonded safety edges for optimal fixation and isolation
- All-round safe: Safety ring for optimal current symmetry and ideal support for modern contact-quality-monitoring systems
Size / Dimensions
Total gross weight
Net unit weight
Monopolar / bipolar / passive
Single-use / reusable
Sterile / non-sterile
101-150, 294-050, 380-050, 386-050, Permitted generators see compatibility list
PAC (100 PCS)
CE conformity marking
TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH (0123)
EU medical device classification
BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG
split, universal > 5 kg
Do you still have any questions regarding the product?
We will be happy to help you!